Students and faculty are welcome to make an appointment for a one-on-one research consultation with a librarian. It can last from 15 min to 1 hour and is offered either in-person or via Zoom. Our experts are available 9:00 am to 5:00 pm to suggest effective strategies and relevant resources that will address your research needs.
- discuss and refine research question
- develop an effective search strategy
- examine resources relevant to a paper or project
- introduce citation management tools
- use media-production software (iMovie, Photoshop, etc.).
- discuss and book a course-related Information literacy session
- develop targeted research assignments for students
- receive an overview of resources in a particular subject area
- learn about new databases
- receive assistance with the preservation of scholarly works.
Please contact your personal librarian to book an appointment.