Use this form to request items physically located in the library. Items can only be requested a maximum of one day prior to the pickup date.
If you are able to come into the GU-Q building – faculty and staff can pick up items in the Library. If building access is not possible, items will be available for pickup at the VIP entrance.
Processing times for requests vary depending on pickup location:
- For pickup in the library – item will be processed within 1 hour of receipt of request
- For pickup at the VIP entrance – item will be processed within 24 hours of receipt of request and be available for pickup between 10:30am – 3:30pm, Sunday – Thursday
Additional policies include:
- Students, faculty, and staff can pick up items only after presenting their GU ID
- Alumni can pick up items only at the VIP entrance and by showing a photo ID
- Requests placed after 5pm will be processed on the next day
When your items are ready for pickup, the library will email you the Library Pickup Instructions.